Please read this entire page and follow all instructions to ensure proper enrollment.
As a member of the “Fellowship” you will receive a monthly newsletter, that has different articles in it about the “Fellowship” and what’s happening. News about different Missionaries, and also there is an inspiring message in each issue.
We recognize that God has called you into a ministry, and we are here to try and help you in any way we possibly can.
1. You will always have someone to stand with you in prayers and be your “spiritual covering,” without trying to supervise you or govern your ministry. You will not be in bondage to a denomination, but enjoy complete liberty to obey God.
2. We can give you the names of our nearest churches and your fellow ministers in your area for fellowship and cooperation.
3. Upon request, we can provide a letter of recommendation for those ministers in good standing.
4. Upon request we will counsel and advise you on ways to promote and publicize your ministry. (Free)
5. We can invite you as a guest speaker for our own Church services.
6. We have two Holy Convocations each year for all of our ministers to come for a “Camp meeting.” It might be that we can come and have a “Camp Meeting” in your area.
We require a One Hundred Twenty Five Dollar Offering ($125.00) be given by each applicant to help with the expenses of the Fellowship and an annual renewal fee of $60. You may submit your payments online or on the phone with a debit or credit card, or by check via mail.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Also. please read and study these scriptures carefully and prayerfully. All ordination recipients are required to read and subscribe to these Spiritual Truths. Believing the Bible where it says:
“Everyone of us shall give account of himself to God” Romans 14:12.
During the enrollment process, you will be required to enter your name and the current date. Doing so affirms that you have read and subscribe with all statement of faith requirements and that you have read and subscribe with all scriptures listed herein.
That Christ died to redeem us. Titus 2:14 Galatians 3:1
That Salvation is through Grace. Eph. 2:8-10 Romans 3:23-26
That Repentance and Acceptance is vital. John 6:37 I John 1:9
That God is Triune … Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Matthew 28:10 II Tim. 3:16
That the Bible is the inspired Word of God. II Peter 1:19 John 3:3
New Birth must be experienced to be a child of God. II Cor. 5:17
Man fell through disobedience. I Thess. 5:23 Romans 5:12-15
In a daily Christian life. Heb. 6: Gal. 5:16,25
In water baptism through immersion. Romans 6:4 Acts 2:41
In the baptism of the Holy Spirit Acts 1:5,8 Acts: 2:4
In the Institution of the Lord’s Supper I Cor. 11:23-28
In the Spirit filled life Romans 12:1 Gal. 5:16, 25
In the Gifts and Fruits of the Holy Spirit Romans 12:6-8 Gal. 5:22-23
That we must be moderate in all things Phil. 4:5
In Divine Healing James 5:14-16 Matthew 8:17
That the second coming is imminent and personal. I Thess. 4:16-17
In Church relationships and Civil Government. Heb. 10:24-25 Romans 13:1-3
In final judgment. I Cor. 2:9 Matthew 13:41 43
In Heaven and Hell. John 14:2 Rev. 20:10
The Church is responsible to Evangelize the World. Mark 16:15 John 4:35-37
In Tithes and Offerings to support the work of the Lord. Mal. 3:10 II Cor. 9:7
The headship of Christ over the Church which is His body. Eph. 1:22-23
The absolute sovereignty of the local pastor, an overseer of the flock. I Peter 5:2
CODE OF HONOR
In agreeing to abide by the Code of Honor, I fully recognize that Victory New Testament Fellowship was founded to be, and is committed to being, a Christian Fellowship made up of ministers dedicated to the furthering of the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and that it expects a lifestyle of commitment to Jesus Christ of Nazareth as personal Saviour and Lord. At the end of the enrollment forms, you will find a place where you enter your name and the date as an agreement to abide by the Code of Honor.
1. I PLEDGE to grow in my Christian life, furthering my relationship with God.
2. I PLEDGE to cultivate good relationships socially with others and to seek to love others as I love myself. I will not lie, I will not steal, I will not be a talebearer.
3. I PLEDGE to keep my being under subjection from all immoral and illegal acts and habits. To this end, I will not take any illegal drug, I will not commit illicit sexual acts, including homosexual behavior, I will not engage in any behavior contrary to that of a minister of the Gospel.
4. I PLEDGE to maintain an “openness” to God’s claims on my life, and to do my utmost to know and follow His will for my life.
5. I PLEDGE to attend a house of worship, of my choice wherever God is honored and lifted up.
I have read the Code of Honor pledge above and agree to abide by it as a Minister of the Gospel. I attest that the information I have provided is true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that if I leave the ministry and cease to live a God honoring life, I will submit my license.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) Since the “Fellowship” is chartered in Texas, are my credentials recognized anywhere else?
A) Yes, Your credentials are recognized in any state in the U.S. In fact we have ministers in Canada and many other countries throughout the world, their credentials are recognized there as well.
Q) What about performing marriages, funerals, and other ministerial duties?
A) As an Ordained Minister, you can perform marriage ceremonies, funerals, or any other function of an Ordained Minister, such as going into hospitals, nursing homes, prisons, and jails.
Note: Some states require you to pre-register before performing any wedding ceremonies. Be sure to check with your local marriage license bureau. If for any reason the board should not accept your application, your money will be refunded to you.